Fulfilled by Amazon
Items "Fulfilled by Amazon" are shipped from an Amazon Fulfillment Center to you. All of our standard shipping rates and policies apply to these items, including FREE Super Saver Shipping on qualifying orders over $25.
"Fulfilled by Amazon" items are sent to you via one of our carriers (US Postal Service, UPS, FedEx, etc.) at whatever delivery speed you choose (standard shipping, 2-day shipping, etc).
After you place an order, the carrier, ship date, and estimated delivery date for your package will be listed in Your Account and can be found in your shipment confirmation e-mail. If you have a tracking or delivery confirmation number, you can track your package by clicking the "Track packages" link in Your Account.
Returns Policy Overview:
You may return new, unopened items sold and fulfilled by Amazon.com within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Items should be returned in their original product packaging. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error. Just visit our online Returns Center, and we will guide you through the process and even supply you with a return mailing label you can print out.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Amazon.com does not accept returns of the following items:
- Items that are classified as hazardous materials or use flammable liquids or gases
- Computer laptops, desktops, and Kindle more than 30 days after delivery
- Any product missing the serial number or UPC
- Downloadable software products
- Gift cards and gift certificates
- Pay As You Go (or prepaid) phone cards
- Prepaid game cards (World of Warcraft, Xbox 360 Live, Wii Points, etc.)
- Items purchased from sellers other than Amazon.com
- Some Jewelry orders (Learn more)
- Grocery products and Gourmet gift baskets cannot be returned; however, Amazon.com will issue a full refund for damaged products sold by Amazon.com
Partial Refunds will be issued for the following items:
- Most items that are returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Any item that has obvious signs of use
- Any opened laptop or desktop computer. A 15% restocking fee will apply
- Any CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened/taken out of its plastic wrap. (If you discover that the item is defective after the package is opened, a full refund or replacement will still be granted)
- Any item not returned in the condition it was received
To find out more about how refunds are calculated, visit our Refunds page.
If you received a faulty item and need to exchange it for the same item, visit our Returns Center to request a replacement. If you would like to exchange an item for a different one, please return the original item through our online Returns Center (you will be refunded your original purchase price once we receive the item) and place another order for the item you wish to purchase. You do not have to wait for us to receive the original item before placing the new order.
Please note that it takes us 3 to 5 business days to process returns once they arrive at our Returns Center. You can view completed returns and refunds by visiting Your Account and accessing the relevant order summary.
Using our Return Mailing Label
The return mailing labels obtained from our online Returns Center are valid only for returns shipped within the U.S.
Each return mailing label is coded for a specific shipment. Please do not include items from other orders, or other shipments from the same order, in the same box, or you will not receive the correct refund. Each shipment must be returned using a separate mailing label.
If you use this mailing label and the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.), we'll pay the return shipping costs.
If you use this mailing label and your return is not the result of our error, the shipping cost of that returned item will be deducted from your refund. The amount deducted will be equivalent to our standard shipping cost for that item.